Wednesday, January 16, 2008

When benadryl does not work...

YES....it's 1.24am right now...and I CANNOT seem to fall asleep...I've been tossing and turning in bed the whole time...n' just could not get myself to sleeeepppp...arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Oh yes...thanks to those who prayed for me( I hope SOMEONE did...lolzz)...I am completely recovered from my cough...n' sinus infection...well n' thanks to my prescription for Amoxicillin...hahahahaha!!! Just took two Benadryls like now...n' hoping it'll kick it soon so I can actually GET SOME SLEEEEEPPP!!!!

First week of classes for the Spring semester after a nice long Christmas break...but hell is to approach in the next 16 weeks...hahahaha! Am going to do my hospital rounds on Friday...n' NOT looking forward to caring for the geriatric patients...NO NO NO!! I cannot stand them...(am I mean??)...I just can't help it...they r at most times rude n' demanding...old age bahh...I guess...LOL! Anywayzzz...looking forward to meeting up with my fellow classmates...hehehe...especially the cute ones (oh yeah...don't pretend like u don't know, Gregg...!!) jk jk jk....I think??

OK...I think the Benadryl's starting to kick in...feelin' loopy n' light-headed now...so off to bed I am..............

zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wait...malaysian food photo competition....for MEEEEE!!! any1 interested????...hahahahaha!!! Winner gets USD50!!

2 comments:

Ms. Dee said...

and you said no more photos of M'sian food -.-|||

Aaron C. said...

I Want I wan... USD50 wahhhhhhh.... Thats alot.. ANd i promise i will use my semipro- SLR camera to get the clearest of all photos..... ok?