Saturday, January 5, 2008

Market Street...

OK...I know I just posted a blog on my recent illness...or so to speak. But that did not hinder my Saturday...no no no!! Well..the day didn't start out as planned...as usual...we were planned to visit an orphanage to day...n' had some community service planned for us. We arrived at the orphanage around 10.30am...half hour late...I know...n' it literally looked like a ghost town. The place was EMPTY!! I mean...first of all...we drove about 45 minutes...out towards nowhere...or actually...out towards the country life...YES YES...I actually saw cows...chickens...n' horses...hahaha!! OK...it's rare to see these things...especially if you live in The Woodlands...so hold ur comments...LOL!!


Anywayzz...we got there...the office was locked..so we called the office number. Long story short...we did not get to do anything. Apparently the guy that was suppose to meet up with us and give us a head start on the project was nowhere to be found...nor could anyone contact him. So we headed home...a bunch of disappointed kids in the car...n' headed over to Eric's brand new townhome...woot!!


So the morning was a waste of time...the afternoon...well...we ended going "shopping"...for the new bachelor pad...YEAHH~! well...technically speaking...it ain't a bachelor pad since they are getting married in less than 26 days...yes yes~...!! hahaha...so we were hunting for a nice rug to go in the living room...we checked out Bed, Bath n' Beyond...found one...but Penny didn't like it..."not soft enough" was the reason...hiakz! man...who cares....well..of course for us guys...as long as it looks good and functions as it's suppose to...HEY...that's the one! So we decided to try out World Market...nvm...the selection was even worse...I would rather sit on some old rags...than to sit on the rugs they had on display...they were rough n' scratchy as heck!! LOL...checked out Zales on Market Street. OK...this is by far our favorite furniture store...both Eric' n' I found our "fav couch" there...hahahaha....of course...the price was as luxurious as the furniture was...darn it~!


OK...so we didn't end up finding a rug that matched both taste n' price...so....hahaha...guess what...we headed home...LOL...but hey...I got to have fun with Penny's youngest brother, Jack...lol...he's 6 I think??? He's the cutest thing...LOL..of course...he's mixed...half caucasian...hlaf chinese. I got poked..or "tickled" by him...the whole day...my abd. hurts now..hahha...! Innocent at first glance...but hey...just look at the pic...LOLLL


OK OK...so I guess I had a lousy Saturday this week...but hey....I'm not feeling exactly up to par anyways with my scratchy throat n' all...n' YES...I would like an instant cure if anybody has one in mind...PLSSSS!!! hmmm...I think I'm off to bed...loads of rest might help...hopefully...

4 comments:

Aaron C. said...

Wats with all the hey? You went to the country and atetoo much hay is it?

bRy`brY said...

lol...a lot of hey?? where???? hahaha...though i was out in the country...for 2 hours...

Aaron C. said...

HAHA... Just playing with you la... HAHA....

Anonymous said...

Well written article.