Saturday, January 5, 2008

sick!!!

I am SICK!!! man...I can't believe my body finally gave in...and decided to turn on me. My throat is feeling extremely scratchy n' raw right now...and the thing is...I don't even know how it all started!! of course...I was around a whole bunch of "sick" people last night...Tara, Penny and Tham were all down with sinus infections/cough...but I tried to stay away...and I guess it did not work. LOL...I am so desperate to NOT lose my voice...so I'm popping cough drops every 5 minutes...hahahaha!! I think I need some traditional Sibu remedies...what herbs are good for sinus problems...or cough???? ginseng...?? hahaha...tongkat ali????!?!?! lolll...I really hope it doesn't get any worse than this... pls pls pls pls pls....LOLLLL...ppl...pls pray for quick healing for me....I'd sure appreciate that!!!

No comments: