Wednesday, January 9, 2008

RE: POST FOR BRYAN

First and foremost...let me say that I have some MEAN and HEARTLESS friends back home!!! Hahahaha....just jk larrr...LOL...but oh...who knows...hehehehe! For those of u who are at a lost as to what I'm talking about...this is a reply to Lydia's SPECIAL blog posting for me ---------> http://lydiakong.blogspot.com/2008/01/post-for-bryan.html .

OKAY...so Lydia and Roy...you guys owe me BIG TIME when I go back this summer...we shall be eating crazy...SATAY 24 hours, seven days a week...hahaha!! No larrr...but darN...those pics were sooooooo tempting....they look as good as heck! Hahahaha...ok ok...so I guess it's obvious that I'm dying for some local food...n' it just got worse thanks to u guys...hahaha. So I guess KL actually has some pretty decent food around...but darN...it seemed kinda pricey???

So anybody else gonna be posting up local delicacies on their blogs to torture me?? You guys are more than welcome...hahahahahahaha...help me prepare for my trip back to M'sia in the summer...LOL....!!!

p/s - Lydia, Roy....I EXPECT some satay when I go bek ahhhh...hiakz hiakz hiakz...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no la the prices r reasonable. anyway, i m ready to go out limteh when you r back. hahaha. look forward to it man~!

eR|c said...

me too!!!! am i in?

bRy`brY said...

mmmm....definitely man...looking forward to it...hahahaha...ehhzz...Eric arrr...i dunno lerrr...it's for grown ups only....r u a grown up??? LOLZZZZ...

Aaron C. said...

HEHE.. If you want, go see my blog!!! I believe those are the things you really want... AHHA.... KAMPUAAA!!!!!!!!!!

BublaKong said...

Woww...seems like competing hard here. LOLL