Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hail Storm!!!!!

Seriously...a hail storm is going on outside as I'm writing this blog...was in my room when I heard loud banging sound on the roof...I thought the rain was coming down hard. What the heck...I looked out my window and these BALLS of ICE were hitting my window!! Dang it...it's hailing outside...n' I am frantically worrying about my car...cuz I've heard of serious hail damage on vehicles...!! But I dare not walk out right now...those hail balls could hurt like hell if you get hit...check out the pics I took from the backyard door....






Gosh...still hailing outside...hoping everything will be just fine...LOL...those balls of hail look like they would make a good cup of milk tea...or it reminds me of the tapioca balls...hahaha...my mind's wondering towards food again...

Anyways...Happy Chinese New Year to all of my friends back in Sibu!! Hoping you'll all have a blessed time and eat lots lots for me. Don't forgot to send me my angpow, OK!!!...hahaha...

Laterzz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gong xie fatt chai la, bryan ..jauh nya kau .. we went to your parents place two days ago ..lotsa extra ordinary food
i'll link your blog

BublaKong said...

the hails really hurts